Skip to main content

Welcome to Perspectives of Life!!!

Alisha Fernandes
A Young Photographer and a Writer

Hey!!!
I'm Alisha Fernandes, a young passionate photographer and a writer.

Perspectives of Life is a personal blog which will have photos of various non-living.
There are several things in our lives that we see almost every single day but they hardly catch our attention. So my this blog is a small tribute to all such things. 
With regard to it's name, the blog is my perspective of looking at such inanimate object. The main challenge over here is to bring life to inanimate objects. 
Perspectives of Life helps me cover, both my writing as well as my photography passion.
The blog is a learning experience for me. I hope, you will have a great time going through my works..
Do keep visiting and viewing my work..
Your precious feedback is of great importance to me.
Thank You..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magic of Color

A glance at Mandovi Bridge, Goa with slow shutter speed

Unconditional Love

Photo Credits : Alisha Fernandes Camera Model : Nikon D5100 "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."--  Aristotle

Summer is here!

Hats off, oops, now I should say, 'Hats on'!